Kiri Bio Urn - Biodegradable for Family & Pet Cremation Ashes - Planting the tree of life!
*Promotion: Buy a Kiri Bio and get a FREE pendant from our Newest Collection.
What is a biodegradable urn?
The Kiri urn allows a tree to be planted using the cremation ashes of a loved one as a substrate. Its innovative design provides the right conditions for the germination and growth of the chosen tree species.
What’s included with each:
- Biodegradable urn (upper and lower compartment)
- Seed of choice (enough quantity)
- Fertile soil (14 oz)
- Packaging with instructions
It is an urn made of 100% biodegradable material (cellulose pulp), designed to contain the ashes of a loved one and germinate a tree from them. The urn provides the right conditions for the growth and development of the chosen species, turning the ashes of a loved one into a tree.
The urn can be buried in a pot (minimum 12 inches deep) or a green space in direct soil
Once buried, after a few weeks, it will have biodegraded and the germination process will begin.
"We Highly Encourage you to select the tree seeds that are native to your area as they will grow best. "
The urn contains two built-in compartments:
Where the substrate is placed (soil enriched with minerals), where the chosen
seeds or seedling will be buried.
Where the ashes are placed, together with a soil repair (included) that enhances the
mineral properties and regulates the PH to promote germination.
What is included in the box?
The product includes: container box, two sections of the KIRI urn (growth capsule
and ash container), selected seed (from 5 to 10 grams), fertile soil (300 grams) and the packaging with its instructions.
The dimensions of the product are 160x160x282 mm and the weight of 400 grams.
The Urn is prepared to contain 2kg of ashes. It should be borne in mind that the cremation of an average adult produces approximately 2kg of ashes.
The KIRI urn has no expiration. However, it is recommended to store in dry and well
ventilated environments. In the case of the seed, to maximize its germination capacity, it is recommended to sow as soon as possible.
The KIRI urn can be planted anywhere a tree could be planted. This includes gardens,
forests, orchards and pots.
The KIRI urn can be planted in any space with fertile soil capable of containing the urn, including pots.
* Just add to cart and the discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Promotion is specific to the specified items only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit one per order. Cost of free item & shipping of both items is deducted from the refund if item is approved for a return.
* Pendant will ship separately
Free Shipping to the United States
Our goal is to offer you the best service we can no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the United States, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
• Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 10 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.